A URL rotator (links rotator) is a web tool. Using it, you can promote all of your personal websites along with all of your affiliate program URLs from sending all of your traffic to just 1 URL.The rotator system uses the same link or URL to send the visitor to different URL addresses you want to promote.
The main function of a rotator is to display a different web page from a selection, each time a certain URL is loaded in a web page.
Simply said, if you want to promote more than 1 link(website or page) , 2, 3 or more, and you don`t have time or resources to promote them individualy, then you can use a link(url) rotator. Put your all url-s you want to promote and then advertise only the Rotator URL that results.
The main setting used is randomly showing each website in the rotator, to ensure the traffic is divided equally and automatic sent to each url contained by the rotator.
Many people may have no need for a rotator. However, in the context of advertising, a rotator canbe an extremely useful tool for Single user promoting multiple sites, as well as for Advertising co-op.
Advantages of using a rotator:
* Easily remove/switch to different sites
if you have multiple pages to promote, let`s say for affiliate products and if a product or a website disappears for some reason, or you just decide not to promote anymore that website, it’s much easier to just go to your Rotator and remove the URL you don`t want to advertise anymore, from your Rotator, than to have to go to all the different traffic sources where you use to advertise your businesess and changing/removing from there.
*Everytime someone visits your personal rotator URL, they will be directed to one of your submitted websites or affiliate programs.You can see thisbut testing your url rotator, every time you click on it, will display a different one of your websites or affiliate programs, you have submitted in the rotator.
– there are advertising places where you are not allowed to submit an url rotator. Usually they mention this when you add your sites url to their sites or on their FAQ or Terms sections.
– if you put a rotator url in an other rotator, will double redirect and some advertising places will notapprove, or will take more time to sites loading due to redirection.
– include any adult content, illegal content, racist and discriminatory content
– Include in a rotator sites with viruses, bugs, malware. Always check and clean using
an antivirus adn an antimalware tool. Most of them have free versions but worth upgrading.
All In One Profits offers an url rotator as part of the services, that can be accessed from members back office. I will randomly display the url-s submitted. The number of the url submitted are different accordingly to the affiliate level.